CHRO and the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) at a nonprofit healthcare system tapped SIVO Insights to assist in the development of a DEI strategy. The organization had inconsistent DEI knowledge and skills across the organization, lack of common language and definition for DEI, organizational silos impacting buy-in, and varied leadership commitment and accountability. They were experiencing many starts and stops without an enterprise-wide DEI strategy.
- Strategic Planning process with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Strategic Planning with DEI Planning Committee including:
- CEO & ELT participation
- Employee Stories
- External benchmarking
- Small group break-outs
- Plan development
- Implementation Roadmap & Communication Plan
- Plan approved by ELT and Year 1 of the 3-year plan is completed
- Community engagement
- Executive Resource Group kicked-off
- DEI Dashboard / Scorecard established
- All leaders have participated in DEI strategy training
- Unconscious Bias
- D&I Assessment Tool