A national beverage brand partnered with SIVO to find a temporary employee to help create an agile approach to new product innovation and packaging learning.
- Insight Leader:
- 25+ year insights veteran with experience in a broad insights’ toolkit across brand building, new product innovation, renovation, shopper insights, and advertising development to partner with the CMO.
- Builds strong relationships, has a bias for action and tackles business challenges with creativity and technical expertise.
- Skilled at bringing the voice of the consumer/customer forward with impact.
- In-context expert adept at understanding shopper insights and implications.
- Skilled at illuminating the “why” behind the “what” of consumer insights.
- Project Director:
- Executional excellence with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Expert in creating detailed project schedules and coordinating project logistics.
- Ensure project deliverables are on time, accurate, and high quality.
Used internal assets and owned social media to recruit the right consumers for quick-turnaround learning.
Collaborated to collect insights, pivot, and iterate as needed.
Tapped into SIVO’s deep bench of experience, matching temporary employee talent to tasks to meet budget and timing needs.